Sunday, June 04, 2017

The Six Day Hero


I almost didn't read The Six-Day Hero because I usually don't like war stories. But I'm glad I tried it because once I started, I couldn't put it down.  I also got interested because another podcast guest, Catriella Freedman, had mentioned to me that this book was vetted by the kids of PJ Our Way, and that their feedback affected the final book.  So for several reasons, I was eager to talk to author Tammar Stein.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST




CREDITS:

Produced by: Feldman Children's Library at Congregation B'nai Israel 
Supported in part by: Association of Jewish Libraries   
Theme music: The Freilachmakers Klezmer String Band   
Facebook: facebook.com/bookoflifepodcast   
Twitter: @bookoflifepod 
 
Support The Book of Life by becoming a patron at Patreon.com/bookoflife!
 
Your feedback is appreciated! Please write to bookoflifepodcast@gmail.com or call our voicemail number at 561-206-2473.


No comments: